This super-healthy stirfry is so tasty and full of flavour. It is packed with nutrients important for optimal health.
- 1 small organic, grass-fed chicken thigh, seasoned, boiled and baked in the oven
- 2 medium sized courgettes, spiralised using a spiraliser
- 2 handfuls of kale, roughly chopped
- 2 small fresh turmeric, grated
- Thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, leave to stand for a few minutes before use
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt, to taste (if needed)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Homemade chicken stock
- Heat up skillet, when hot, add the coconut oil
- When coconut oil has melted, add red onions, garlic, turmeric, ginger, black pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add homemade chicken stock, stirfry for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add courgette and kale stirfry for a further 7 minutes, stirring occasionally and it is ready to be served
- Serve stirfry with oven baked chicken and enjoy!