This mouth-watering salad is so easy to prepare, filling and nourishing. The sprouts are so flavourful and add more texture to the salad.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 handfuls of watercress, thick stems removed
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of broccoli sprouts
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ fresh lemon
- Pinch of basil
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Season salmon with a pinch of basil and Himalayan sea salt and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Place the cucumber and watercress in a large plate
- Add the broccoli sprouts to the top
- Drizzle on the extra virgin olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon
- Serve with the oven baked salmon and enjoy!