Hi I’m Anne, a Registered Nutritionist and Weight Loss Health Coach
- I am passionate about helping women transform their weight, health & life, empowering them to know what to eat and how to eat for optimal health.
- It is my passion to see women look and feel amazing everyday!
- I believe if you take the time to take care of you from within, it will set you on a path, to optimal health. I have seen these changes in my clients and I would love to invite you to do the same, so you too can look and feel amazing!
- I always had a passion for health and well being ever since I was a little girl. I was always talking to family and friends about eating right.
- In 2010, I decided to follow my passion and was inspired to study Nutritional Therapy and I have never looked back.
- My background of working in the city of London and being a wife and mother has given me an understanding of the pressures of a busy lifestyle and the demands of a stressful career.
My Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Nutritional Therapy graduate from the well known Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) based in London.
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Founding member of the European Society of Lifestyle Medicine(ESLM)
- Contributing author: WatchFit (TURNING DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS INTO A GAME and ConsumerHealthDigest writing nutrition, health and wellbeing articles.
- Qualified Food Intolerance provider with Lorisian, identifying and eliminating food intolerance
- An associate of Zest4Life which incorporates low GL eating plans with coaching for better health.
I keep up to date with the latest research with Continual Professional Development [CPD] events
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION